the only thing what would ‘cheer me up’ would be to crawl into someone’s arms and die there but LOL HEY GUESS WHAT, there is no ‘someone’ because i am ugly and unloveable
Dying in company isn’t culturally acceptable in the west, so even if there were someone, it wouldn’t be possible. Dying in solitude is the only acceptable way. Unless you live in the Netherlands, where there’s been some progress recently.
I’m tempted to blame it on stupidity, or ethical retardation, but if psychology has gifted us with any insight whatsoever, it’s that people simply are either too invested in not adopting rational ethical calculi, or caught up in social inertia.
Pitty we can’t have a society of Jeremy Benthams, Bertrand Russels, and Peter Singers. That would be a world I’d like to live in.
6 Notes/ Hide
- olrazzledazzle likes this
- esotericeclectica reblogged this from sqrout and added:
- shirtwaist-sexual said: Bree I love you.
- sqrout reblogged this from emptyveins
- bloodybriefs said: this is me every single day
- emptyveins posted this